Time is 11.28pm now and I'm going off from work to go do assignment. Haha.. Is life boring or what? How can this be interesting? I think I really need to marry a pocket pc instead if my lifestyle remains this way. Haha.. Not funny..
Few people came to my mind at this moment. Bobo - have fun at Japan ok? When u are back from your trip, let's arrange for the group to meet up. Oh ya, do u work on weekends? If u do, I can drive down to visit u.. Peihan - just wondering how u have been.. When will u be coming back? Let's go ktv when u're back? Elisa - heh.. Happy birthday.. Ok.. Not yet, but soon la.. May the Lord bless u all the days of your life.. Let's supper when u're back. Avril - be good. I thought about u (:
Wonder how the rest are doing.. Rather tired from doing assignment.. More fun to be working.. But I gotta put this to an end, so yeah, press on for tonight. I promise I'll sleep by 3am.
The Lord is my strength.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment