I rest in the morning. Do my quiet time on my way to work. Work hard during the day. Do assignment at night. I get things done the exact way I want it to.
But I thank the Lord for sustaining me. With all the world's intelligence, they are but nothing to the Lord. There might be people who look at me and thought I have done pretty well in life. Don't be silly. I am nothing without Christ. Seriously, it is hard to read the bible and think that the Lord will honour me as long as I remain in Him, but many many times, He has proven Himself to be faithful. This sentence is so wrong. He is God yet we want Him to prove to us? No wonder we are called ye of little faith.
Thanksgiving. Assignment is gonna end soon. Then comes the touching up and prep for exams. Oh Lord, your name be praised.
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment