Monday, September 29, 2008

outwit

Christians aren't the best people to live with. It is hard when all u do was to help others, some people come alongside u and comment about the things u do. Maybe I was getting defensive. It reminded me of Paul. The very people he loved passed judgements on him. How sad could life gets? But Paul had his ground. Did I have mine? Was what I do without fault? The Lord is my judge. Even if I fail or pass, my task is to forgive others. Will I forgive as I was commanded? Or will I take a while, wait for myself to feel good before I will forgive? Its tempting to wait.. To return an eye for an eye. But I belong to my God.. I will do of what He says, I will speak only what He has told me. Love bears all fault. Was she very wrong in what she asked for? She's probably not wrong, though without me, the same thing could have happened. But I allowed myself to be placed in the situation where I could be blamed. I need to forgive and seek forgiveness.

No comments: