Monday, September 22, 2008

despite

Despite feeling tired and all, yesterday seem a little easier to get by. After church, I went back to office to do my assignment.. Was back since 3pm.. Left the office at 925pm. Even if I deduct my sleeping time, I would have still put in many hours of work. Then met up Jami and Ting for bible study. It was the usual session that Jami and I will have.. With Ting joining us. It was really nice to be studying God's word together. No one knows it all.. Moreover, I'm also not very smart or intelligent..

What does it all mean to me after more studies? Paul seemed to be disappointed. But he didn't give up on them. Just by reading it, I can feel the big disappointment he felt, especially for the very people he loved. It must have been hard. But he loved, as God has loved him. Will I do the same? Are there people I'll be too fast to judge? Are there people I'll not want to forgive? Paul asked us to forgive so that Satan will not outwit us. It is for His glory. Is there anyone I should forgive today? Yeah, I guess. I knew it was going to be like this since the beginning so I shall take responsibility for my decision. Just 1 more week to finish assignment. Press on.. Even in doing assignment, others are watching me and how will I reflect on Christ? Will I be a disgrace to Him?

T.I. - loving people includes those that do the very thing we asked them not to.. And causing distress to us at school, office or home. Jesus said, love them.

No comments: