Its interesting. I gotta force myself to stop working. I really wanted to finish writing the new grid control before I'll ever stop.. But I guess I gotta try to keep a balance lifestyle before I really die from working. I'm rather close to finishing. 6 months ago, I wrote lie same control but it was beyond my capabilities that time.. This time, I'm able to get it to work. Its fun and nice. Its really not easy to rewrite this 1 control.. But like james said, I'm having fun.. Hope it'll work fast and nice... This scrolling techniques is going to be so cool on the pocket pc. Heh.. 1 more week.. I'll get it to work properly.. Hopefully I have the time and space to do it up properly..
How am I getting along in my walk? I think I've slackened. I'm still doing whatever I can to keep up Quiet time also quite consistent!.. Numbers isn't too hard to read.. 600k ppl counted that experienced God's love.. Will I fall short in fulfilling what has been assigned to me? I really want to put a smile on His face!.. But I know too many things that caused Him to frown at me.. Need to keep at it.
How have u been? After visiting u, haven't heard much about u.. Hope all the shifting isn't that hard to manage. Winter coming soon, take extra care ok? Keeping u in prayer..
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment