Thursday, July 24, 2008

work

Internet is down so I came down for my usual tea break. Did the work I'm supposed to finish in a week within my 1st hour when I tried, so I went on to do dan's work. Cleared up the back end for event engine then the news engine broke. So now gotta look at why the stupid news engine isn't working. Hopefully I get to complete this part before I go home later.. So I get to do up the front end for the news engine.. Must really complete it tonight so I get to do the project engine from tomorrow onwards. Well, I'm not feeling all that stress, just didn't like the fact that I've gotta work on the project almost all by myself... Oh well, I chose it didn't i? Maybe I should go out later... Even if its doing work outside or just watch a movie.. Must get some life. I really feel like watching a movie tonight, but I know dan's gonna call after his cell group. So during that time, I gotta be somewhere near my computer where I can use the internet. Oh yes, if I can complete everything before 6pm, I get to go out.

Lady boss as usual very nice, brought some interesting snacks for me.. Heh..

No comments: