Its nice to know that I'm booking out already tml. Had a good week at camp. Things are rather peaceful, no competition, so rested for a while. At least my mind that is. Am glad. Had a good time talking with winston again, my all time buddy at camp.
Looking forward to be out of training, where life gets back to normal. Not that I love to slog, but things get going in some sense. Miss having coffee with jami. Miss going to the movies. Miss lots of fun out there. Miss seeing some of the church ppl. Miss going to bible study. Its was a good break nonetheless. Though life gets back to the rat race I'm running. I do know that I'm not just workIng for money or fame, but for a future that I can look forward to. Maybe I might remain single all my life. Maybe I might not. But life is interesting when u have friends. Thank you, for those who prayed for me and my family.. Hope mum is doing ok at home, so is grandpa.
Some of the boys are coming to church on sunday. I wonder if I can make it there. Need to be at the funeral. Will call Danny tml. See how things go. Night everyone.
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment