Monday, July 7, 2008


I think my blog is boring because there are so little pictures... therefore, I'm putting this picture up... Gonna get this phone soon... Yes, I think I spent way too much.. But anyway, this phone has rather impressive features... Shall not mention too many things here, but here's an article regarding the differences between the HTC Diamond and the Samsung i900 Omnia. [Open] This particular comparison is crazy, it has everything included. Rather impressed by it.

I wanna post more pictures after I get Diamond tonight... it has a good 4gb memory with a 3.2mp camera. No doubt the review of the camera isn't that great... but i'm sure i'll be rather happy with the performance... i dun need the pictures to be superb, just wanna take some pictures and make this blog slightly more interesting... Hehh, in fact my Touch Dual already can do the same, though the camera isn't that fantastic as well... shall be patient after i get my hands on the phone... there'll be too many things to try... 2 main features i'm interested in the phone, the touchflo3D and remote desktop.. i can actually access my laptop from my phone, that'll be really interesting i feel...hehh.. ((:

No comments: