Tuesday, July 1, 2008

camp

The bed I slept on last night. Camp facilities aren't that bad. But staying on the 6th level is a bit too high. We climb up and down like 10-20 times a day.. And 1st day was IPPT. Oh man, rather tired. Activities one after another can be a bad idea. But its a short time to compress everything together, so we just gotta do it. Reminds me of my boys. They must be feeling rather sianz most of the time, yet we have much to teach them, so yeah, no choice.

Got more activities this afternoon and night.. Will survive. Just how much energy left. Miss able to just chat with friends.. Wonder how everyone is doing outside.

Oh yes, I know u seldom read my blog, but yes, though I worry about u, I still want u to know that u are loved regardless. You'll always be my xmm.. U are thought of and missed. Take care k?

No comments: