Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What have I been up to?

Well, not that many ppl will be interested in what I do, but here's an update anyway. I'm in the midst of writing up a new website. Ok, website and not system bcuz its not all that complicated. So for the past week or so I've been working on the website. Helping Dan and Sharon on the system. Other than the fact that I'm tired, its actually pretty fun. Seriously I think I'm rather deprived of friends. Haha, its funny that I'm being teased of having only 2 friends.. Jami and Peng Hock. Like only 2 ppl will ask me out not bcuz of work, only them who sms me and all those sort la. But its seriously nice to have a friend who will go out of the way just to help u.. As usual, I can't thank the Lord enough for u.

Oh ya, I bought a macbook air. That's the other reason why I felt a little crashed and tired. Its not performing as fast as it should be.. Therefore I tried many ways to make it fast. Oh well, its still not fast yet. I've tried vmware and parallel.. Both doesn't give me the speed I need. Today I'll be doing boot camp from it. Waste some harddisk space. Please work.

Gonna wrap up as much work as I can today. I need to pray.

No comments: