Wednesday, July 2, 2008
uncle
Today got a call from my mum that uncle passed away. She sounded a bit sad, though I think she'll be fine. Uncle does love my mum though I think things just got worse as 1 grows older and less.. Hm.. Wanting to obey the laws. Uncle was a drug addict. He went to prison a couple of times. Even recently, I didn't think he really changed. But I guess he was an impt man to me. He brought me to church when I was young, bought me my 1st bible. I remember loving the bible. My ever 1st, in fact one and only craved bible with my very name on it. I sincerely hope that I'll get to see him in heaven. He's one of those u fear that God will say, "who are u? I dun know u" to. That's pretty scary. But we can only believe, only hope. I didn't want to book out from camp to enjoy or whatever, therefore, not being able to book out doesn't mean anything to me. Hope things are still fine for the family. Hope grandpa is doing ok too. Eldest son passing away before him, can be hard for an old man. Be praying..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment