Quite many things happened yesterday. Day started with me reaching work on time and not having meeting. James wasn't around. Guess there's nothing much to complain about that since we've got more time to work. Jami text after that. Got to know how her sleep was bad because of someone she knew not in a good shape. Shared a bit with her from what I knew from the bible. Hope she felt better hearing God's word.
The boys - Winston, Andrew and I - went bowling during lunch. We didn't went for very long. More because we were bored and Winston wasn't feeling too good about the relationship. Getting his attention away was the best thing to do Sharon smsed too. Felt really encouraged by her. Told her about Terence and she understood.. She knew I'll not be feeling ok and things might just not turn out ok.. She offers to pray for me.. Am really glad.
Afternoon went past really quickly because there were so much work to do. Evening came, I finished my work so upgraded my laptop from home basic to ultimate.. Can't believe it. There was so much to do. So that explains why I wasn't online most part of the evening. It was done about 11 plus I think. When I left, it wasn't fully done yet.
My prayer for today... That God will humble me.. Teach me.. And guide me.. Then I'll be able to discern what He wants me to speak on behalf of Him.. Because if God doesn't speak, yes, we are just wasting our time. I can go teach a session with nice ideas, or challenge ppl to get more serious with God, but if God doesn't convict them.. It'll just not happen. I wonder why am I feeling this way.. Am I not just teaching a session only? Prepare well and be done with it. I guess over time.. And my application for TIAP.. I want to love God and ppl.. This sounds like something I can do this week, to pray for everyone in the group.. I haven't done that before I realised. A good time to start.
Side note, I'm rather happy how my laptop turned out last night.. Look really stable and nice.. Slower yes, but stable was really important.. (: Now I won't have to change laptop for a while.
Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment