Last night, I had my 6th exam paper. I knew it wasn't something I can write without fearing the fact that I might fail. I didn't even memorise anything or even look at the mock paper. If I had looked at it, passing would have been so easy. Its even hard not to score.
Oh well, after the paper, all I was thinking of was to go for bible study anyway. Many must have prayed for me. And yes, thanks sharyn for praying. It was so tiring yesterday.. I'm glad I went. Always enjoyed learning about God's word.. Slowly I'll do more and more of what's required of me. Just depend on God and take a step each time. Can't be too wrong I hope.
Embarking on a new book.. Hoping to get some godly perspectives on relationships.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment