Was a while ago. I was either at church camp or at army camp, so says my mum. She said I forgot to give my dad father's day present. Thank God for mum. Who continued to stand between my dad and I, so I can do those little things that make him happy. Gonna be $200 poorer, but it didn't matter. My dad wanted a new spec. (: after my mum has 2 pairs, now its my dad's turn. 2 weeks seem too long a wait. This weekend, daniel is doing his house warning. Sat he might not be free. Sounds like i gotta make a trip back from church then to daniel's place. Oh well, let's see. Friday evening sounds like an option too. Gotta be back early then.
All these took place because my mum couldn't find the credit card forms and I couldn't get to sleep last night so I was up early.. Glad I'm finding these rockets of time to chat with mum.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment