Wednesday, October 1, 2008

250pm

Taking bus to downtown east. Hoping to be able to study. Finish my assignment earlier in the morning.. Should be able to complete once thru my notes today. Need to get down to doing things instead of just staying at home and feel lousy. There's so much to do at work. Finishing my studies today is a good way to get more speed at work since I won't have to worry about it once I'm done with it.

Will I quit? I know I will, just a matter of when. I can quit because I felt lousy, not supported, but I can also quit so that he might learn to be on his own. It will be really rough for him once I'm gone, but its something he needs to learn. Life gotten comfortable, but its not the end yet.

With that, where shall I go? Oh Lord, where are u? If you are everywhere, it won't matter where I go. Question is, how do I tell James and Joel that I'm tired of fighting alone. I'm more than sure, if someone has to go, they'll fire another person just to keep me. Not gonna think much about it. Maybe I should just move on. That leaves me to think, maybe Jeff is fast enough for me. Ya, I think I'm nuts. People want a slow and relax work, but I want to work myself to death.

No comments: