I wonder if I'm happy with life generally... Am I? Should I be? There have been reporting that I should be more optimistic. No one will deny that I'm pessimistic.. Sometimes, I wonder how some people could be such good friends to me.. I wanna remember xiuling, winston, evelyn, jami.. People who not just stay around me at times, but really consider me as their friends.. I know I can be ultra stubborn and irritating at times.. Yet these people are there whenever I need them..
So cute, I remember when I was 15? Evelyn gotta be around me for months because I was so sad after I broke up with christina... Haha... Won't forget that. Of course there are people along the way who are ever so important..
Not sure if I'm happy today.. But I do appreciate life.. And God for making it the way it is today.. It may not be the best to my knowledge, but i know its the best for me in His view.. So.. I have a reason to be glad.. And joyful.. :) starting to fall sick, must start to rest more.
Friday, August 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment