Those of u who knew me would know that I'm the kind of person who loves to be on top of things.. Last night's bible study was no where close to that. But I guess the Lord uses His ppl when we fully depend on Him. Felt so bad about not being prepared.. Not because I didn't want to.. But I didn't know how. Thank God its over anyway.
Am glad that you felt better.. And your health too.. Take extra care and yes... Sleep early..
Scripture reading today from Lev 3 and 4. There are a lot of requirements that the Lord requires His ppl to fulfill when we sin.. Thank GOD for Jesus.. Without Him, there'll be so much we need to do just by cleansing our sins. Indeed thank GOD for providing for us in this manner.. That this day and age.. Many ppl might not understand what it means to be cleansed.. Imagine each time we sin, we take out 5 months of our pay to make a sin offering.. (not saying money can settle issues).. But its costly to sin.. Very costly that Jesus paid to redeemed for our sins.. Why do we still live the way we lived after we know what Christ has done for us? When will I ever learn? One other thing came up during bible study last night.. I wonder if my life reflect that God is who I believe... If so, why am I so negative? Where is my hope? And where does my help comes from? If I'm negative, do I mean that Jesus is unable to do what I've asked for? Oh indeed, Jesus is right when He said we are creatures of little faith.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment