Wednesday, August 13, 2008
gorgeous
If u are here with me right now in the plane, u would have praise God to the heavens. The scenery is just awesome. The mountains, the lakes and everything surrounding them.. Are just so beautiful. How can there be without a God? I feel like travelling.. Its such a nice thing to do.. But I guess.. Travelling and visiting people who are far away from home are more meaningful than anything else.. Being an encouragement to them in the simplest manner.. I didn't do anything more than washing dishes, mopping the floor, and taking photos... But I hope I've made a difference. That this visit was fun for both of u because I was around too. :) I think I've learnt more about u thru the trip.. Press on.. The road will continue to be tough because Jesus didn't had it easy too... I don't think we'll do better than him.. So.. Continue to suffer hardship for him.. It is worth it. We all know its gonna be really hard.. But you're not alone.. I am praying for u..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment