Thursday, August 28, 2008

Friends who made it so far

The longest friend I had whom I keep in contact once in a while.. Josephine.. My primary school friend whom I caught up with just this year.. She's done well in life. She made me feel that life on earth can be very simple if we learn to be contented. 19 year old friendship.

Next in the line prob are Evelyn and Winnie. I meet them at least once a year. I wouldn't say we're the closest friends.. But I do know that whenever we need one another around, we try to be. You wouldn't realise that I have canceled my appointment many times this year just to be with Evelyn when she cries. I hope she's feeling better now. And oh Winnie, I hope work is less busy now... Life is really more than just making money. I know it because I've been thru it.

Then I met su-lynn and mag. They are indeed friends forever. For eternity to come.

Then was xiuling, but of course she left.

Now following are friends who might last a lifetime. Some shorter than others... Some for eternity to come. So yes, treasure them...

No comments: