mon - meet andy about the website. supposed to be last Friday, but he couldn't make it last minute, so changed to this week instead.
tue - ministry committee meeting. I haven't had much time to think of the various things I wanna do with the Boys this year. any dreams for them? it is still to show Christ to them in any possible ways. few things I thought will be interesting to note down, wanted to improve the quality of our parades so they will get to enjoy learning and being with us. it is not just doing what they need, but also liking what they go thru. I felt this is important enough for me to mention it, cuz after a while, it is easy to plan a lesson, but a lot harder to make it fun for the boys. will I put in the effort for them since God values every single one of them.
wed - supposed to have lifeskill proj meeting, but I turned it down.
thur - bible study.
fri - free so far. (: I hope I really get to study a lot for this exams. though I just want to pass, I do understand that I need to put in effort in studying as well. u need to pass the exams this year so I can move on to my next phase of life. I can't be studying for 6 years and not done with school.
sat - lifeskill course then worship practice. while day gone just like that.
sun - church
how am I gonna get past this week and finish studying for exams? time to pray.
No comments:
Post a Comment