Friday, February 27, 2009

Brief Update

Exam is done on Monday. Having my 3 months break before the next module comes up.

Dan's work is done. New work is coming up and its due next week. Shall see to it. Will probably be too busy to get it done before Monday.

Andy's work is more or less done. Just need to wait for him to come back and check. Probably just need an hour to wrap up the rest of the details.

Jeff's work is not starting for me. He hasn't contact me. I hope it will get started soon.

James is kinda crazy lately about .Net and the framework. I must admit that he has a good structure and therefore, it will really help at work. Gonna learn something cool really soon.

Relationship is taking on a new turn. Began to see that it isn't all that smooth. Maybe I'm beginning to be lesser of who I am because I didn't want to look too excited over something too early. This whole attitude is so not me. I wonder if I'm enjoying the r/s lesser because of that.

I think I'm getting more serious and less fun. Argh, I'm getting boring.

I think I can't wait to get more money in seriously. I seem to have lost my focus.

I'm tired. Tired of looking for directions.

I prefer to be myself. If I need to repeat 100000000000000 times means I need to.

Am sorry, I think because I wasn't very myself, I flare up quite a bit. Get agitated over the smallest thing. On normal days, tonight would be perfectly fine.

My eyes look bad.

No comments: