On my way to work.. Thinking of somethin to write Stared at my screen for a while and wondered how things have been this past few weeks. I must say that I haven't been on top of things for a while. Its very unlike of me to not plan for every single move... But lately, I haven't been.
Last night I made a remark that I was shocked as well. Things are different now. I no longer do things based on how I feel, but based on what He wants and what is right. The order is important.. Else I might just do what is right in my own eyes..
Why do I not have plans for the next 5 years? Its a lot harder to plan now cuz its not school or getting to the next stage of life. But working life is like the rest of my life. I can't plan to get married when I don't have a girlfriend. Things sound hard to plan..
But...
I'm happy now. I have a place to stay in, a home to go back to, church that encourages me, friends who care, sister who loves, mentor who guides me well, job that pays.. Truly each day is a gift from God. It doesn't matter I do not have a plan for myself anymore. I know who holds my hands. Thank you Lord.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment