Thursday, November 20, 2008
Nikon d60
I'm this close to buying a d60. Its not a superbly good camera. Its kinda low end. Not many options to get lens for it. But it has what I need. Faster processor which means I can take all the candid shots I want. Comes with 2 lens, which means it prob will fit all the kinda shots I want. Actually I really wanted a simple camera that allows me to take good and fast shots. I dun like over exposed flash, and I dun need it to be the most expensive camera. I bought my s5 canon thinking that it'll allow me to get better shots since it can attach a flash to itself. Its true, but I forgot about the processor.. It doesn't do the speed I want. So thinkin of getting the nikon d60 to fulfill this requirement.. Yes, I'm aware its not that good.. But that's all the features I will need anyway. The last thing I'll need after that is a proper flash.. Then I'm good to go. I probably won't ever need to get extra lens to begin with.. And all my past experience with canon aren't that great to begin with.. Got more than enough reasons to get what I want... (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment