Work is a big part of me. I like what I do.. I sincerely do. Other than the fact I get tons of satisfaction getting things done and many people using the software I created, I know this will help save some lives as well. I write an inventory management client that helps to keep track of stock level for hospitals. Some may call it MIS, ERP, Supply Chain Management.. Interesting many healthcare products are not ordered due to negligence, some expired and so on, but the software I write warns most of these.. Today my COO came to thank me for working so hard. I wonder if my CEO actually knew about us working so hard in wanting to get thing right Its really not as easy as he thinks. But well, I worked hard today. Gonna try to study hard for the next few days. Actually if I hear the lecture again and again, I might learn faster as well. Maybe I should try doing that.
Anyway, I wanna thank God.. My God who created me to love my work. I know part of me have learnt to trust because God has blessed me with much.. I might not have trusted Him this much if things had change a little. I know the danger, but I wanna trust Him. The one who calls me by my name, the one who holds my future in his hands. Thank you Lord.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment