Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Slowing down

Slowing down is such a great thing to do, waking up on time isn't that a big problem anymore. Left the house much later than I wanted, but I got to do what I needed to do. Now is just the waiting part.

Saw the new MacBook, so nice la, maybe can get that for work instead. Yes it's much heavier, but really cool. See how ba, maybe Dan will get my air? Haha.. I dunno. The car will be washed later, heh.. Oh ya, but I'm really broke this month.. Trying not to overspend... Mum's birthday coming up also. Dad wanted to buy a new TV, mum said gotta get rid of the idols because it's in the way of the TV. 2 thoughts, someone will actually get rid of what they believe if it's in their way, dad said no.. Haha, but I'm gonna tempt dad to buy. I can even pay for it if they really get rid of the idols. God, please help.

No comments: