Monday, May 4, 2009

prayer

I know I usually don't pray a lot, but wanna remember to just say a word of thanks to God for giving me all that he has given me so far... Am thankful...

Wanna pray for a good sleep tonight too, haven't been resting well, but I know God is able to grant rest. Pray for recovery too. Pray for a good time at work for Jami tml. Also thank God for moving her parents hearts to allow Jami to be baptized... It meant so much to her. Am glad how things turned out.

Went ikea with her mum... Walked around a bit today.. Am really looking forward to having a place of my home. She said I'm a home person... Am i? I go home very frequent, but mom and dad are always not around. Guess why I like to go to her place too, always filled with people de. isn't it nicer to stay together as a family than just staying alone?

Pastor said I need to exercise. Wanna plan to go swim soon. (: u'll go with me till I get the habit of going right?

5 women mentioned in the genealogy... Why these 5? What difference does it make? Haha, I really have no ideas for now. Shall find out.

Good night world. (and u too, miss ducking.)

No comments: