A seemingly normal saturday that i enjoyed to the max… (:
Morning started with breakfast…
Stayed home to watch Supernatural… Jami got to rest for a bit while I managed to do my readings on the 5 women in the genealogy. Then went to dempsey road for our supposedly high tea…
After which we went to bugis to do her shopping for her colleague’s wedding tml… gotta get a new shawl and a new pair of matching shoes… went sim lim for a while to look at harddisk… been wanting to upgrade my harddisk but never really did wanted to spend… so put that idea on hold for a while longer…
Then went home cuz she needs to try out the dress… (: pretty pretty~
Thought ah liang how to do his school work… nothing much, but yea… looks like school days… then went out with Ah Ting to have our dinner… quite a nice catch up…
The day’s gone and really thank God for a day like this… simple but I know the hand of the Lord guides and allows us to enjoy the day… Read 2 Kings for my continuation in my bible reading… Elisha seems like 1 strong man… done with 2 Kings 7, moving to 8 tomorrow…
Miss Duckling, (: saw your msg from skype~ Hehh, when are you flying back? (: Would love to hear more about you… Haa, I know I’ll be able to see you at camp, looking forward to seeing you… and just being around you, chit chat and watch you smile… And Mr Martian, I bought a new lens~ (: Has duckling told you from my previous post? I bought a sigma 18-200 lens! For myself on my birthday~ :D What have you been busy with lately? Language school for the term ended? Graduate loh, sounds good… [To both:]Weather been good lately? Hovering around 10+? Hehh, sounds exactly like the time when AA and I came over huh? Missed being there… Hope all is well and good… catch up soon k?
No comments:
Post a Comment