I'm amazed how God works in everyone's life. I shared this before, that He worked in the lives of everyone, and in turn, these people share their lives with us and bless us in so many ways... look at how people have cared for me in this relationship, made me realised how blessed I am. If in case you think it was an easy decision that I encouraged anyone to go full time, I want you to know that I never had this courage before. No doubt, I've explored this option, I gave up the last round. No doubt I very much prayed that God will use me in big ways in future, I'm still afraid. So I want you to know that I'll support your decision, regardless of what the outcome will be. End of the day, I know you will obey God as long as you know where He is calling you to go.
Question is not if you have thought of going full time. Has God asked you to go full time? Will you obey Him? For some people, not going full time is obedience.
No comments:
Post a Comment