Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bruce Almighty

the show was on tv today and Jami, Huimin, Liang Liang (Jami's brother), Elisa, Penghock and myself were watching it... God is good, isn't He? We always thought it was easy to be God, and why He did things His ways, then when we are given the power to, we screw things up big time.

"Parting a soup is not a miracle, it’s a magic trick."

"A single mom, who’s working 2 jobs, and still finds time to take her son to practice, that’s a miracle."

Thank God You are God and I am not.

Esther 5 and Pastor Vincent's sermon about prayer came to my mind today, and so happen the show also talk about prayer...

"I want her to be happy. No matter what that means. I want her to find someone to treat her with all the love that she deserved from me. I want her to meet someone who’ll see her always as I do now through your eyes."

No comments: