Monday, June 9, 2008

Recently

Its interesting that we get to meet a lot of different people only at someone's funeral... Saw Ginny, Robert Lee, Boon Hui and many others... including Warren Peck, my primary school science teacher.. even though I haven't seen him for ages and he probably dun even know who I am...

Today got to send Swee Ming back again... it's interesting that the last time she was in my car was at a funeral a year ago... am glad I got some chance to talk to her again.. Though it was a rather short time, I kinda enjoyed the catching session I had with her.. since it's so rare that I get to talk to her a lot due to her commitments in Nav. Sincerely, I think that the Nav is doing a great job.. ((: Remember, I grew up in Nav too... thank God for them.. and everyone who laboured and was part of my life..

Each day went by, and I thank the Lord for much of His grace in my life... with a death of a child of God, it seriously got me to think again, who is the 'loser' here... the one who went to the Father, or the ones who are left behind? (: Wait for us there... we'll see you rather soon... (compare to eternity, a few decades are indeed short..) And as I think about the Lord of my life, it reminded me again that my life here is to serve Him... who am I serving my Lord this week? What am I going to do at work that people might get to know Him better? What can I do in my life in future that might help many others? Oliver suggested something rather cool... go into the field, move from places to places to solve all the computer problems that one might have... then come back... it might not even take long.. could just be a week's job... if I could just take 1 week each time to do that, that might be rather cool... there are so many people doing different things, and IT support is just what I could offer... oh God, if it's your will, will you open the door for me?

Thinking about the mission also reminded me about the mate part.. I'm reminded, that if the Lord meant for me to get married, He will provide me a suitable helper for me in my life... why am I so worried? Mk 4:40, why am I still afraid... Do I still have no faith? God has proven Himself times and times again... why am I still afraid? I should know better.. really... oh Lord, with open hands.. would you take it back...? If it is your will, will you place it in my hands again...? Your Name be praised!!

No comments: