Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Church Camp Reflections


changed my wallpaper to this..

church camp this year is so different from previous years.. and i really enjoyed it..
  • i learnt a lot from the sermons.. usually i'm very sleepy at sermons, but because i'm supposed to help lead the discussion grp at times... therefore i needed to be alert in listening to the points being delivered... with that, i've managed to hear God speaking to me and me not falling asleep.. rather interesting..
  • the room was spacious... and that gave me a lot of room to breathe...
  • the food was great.. more chinese food than usual.. yay, thank God...
  • Sam, his companionship... of course, Avril, Peng Hock, Jami, Sharon, Lindy.. and the many others who were there at the camp...
Personal Applications
  • Remind myself that I'm in a battle... by having a battle plan for my daily walk of life... sound rather impossible, but at least have a plan for those times I'm prone to falling... I started today.. (:
Today in my reading of Exodus, the people of God shouted... they will obey the Lord... and twice, they shouted the same things, yet they still fall... but we have a God who is able to keep us away from falling... I believe He will... keep me away from falling...

No comments: