Hee, Jami is getting a new phone. So exciting, the new phone will come with new features that my current iPhone won't have. Video capturing and even editing on the phone itself, compass, and faster processing, will be good for gaming.
Supposed to wake up to go breakfast with Jami but she forgot to call, same thing happened the last time when she met her friends. Though I think I've learnt something new last night. To guys, of at least to me, I think about things logically, and I will equate things to whether they are impt or not when we put more or less effort/interest on those things. Eg, when u forgot to call, feel like meeting someone else instead of me and so on. But to u, perhaps all these things are equally impt, or perhaps I'm more impt, but meeting others are like working to guys, they have to be done, so sometimes u feel like u din have a choice, perhaps my requests and way I feel is because I need the assurance that u love me, I'm more impt than others. But do I not know? Do I not know that u love me and that I'm more impt? So why do I need to hear them over and over again? And Justin said, if I continue to equate and feel the way I feel, I'm bound to hurt myself, because things are the way they are and I just need to learn to accept them. U din wake me up and u forgot, that's about it, there's no extra meaning to it, u purely just forgot. In that light, I think this morning, God probably make u forgot on purpose, so that I can crystalize my thoughts about last night. Wanted to share with u about this during breakfast this morning, well it didn't happen, so here's what I want u to know. Learning all these, I know u won't take advantage of it and forget and upset me all the time. God has an interesting way of providing isn't it? I didn't think we'll solve this but He taught me how to deal with it.
Sorry can't make it in time to go breakfast with u. (: miss me.
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment