Shall blog today instead of going thru my devotions today over my mp3 this morning. haven't been blogging like I said, work has been rather crazy for a while. there's so much work to do in such a short time... So yeah... Have been spending most of my time working, and took out time to be with jami and family. Last week was huimin's birthday.. Went to have dinner with the family... And the weekend before that was her chalet.. Its quite fun I must say.. Though tiring.. That was last week...
This week leads up to good friday. So to help us remember our Lord Jesus to the cross.. We have holy week meditations at church.. Every week night from 8 to 9pm... I wonder why this year, church hasn't been active to ask us to invite friends to good friday. No news about baptism too... But well, I've asked evelyn to church. hasn't heard from winnie for quite a while too. Every year around this time, I'm reminded that they need Jesus too. Hope all is well for them.
How are things for u? I've been sleeping early cuz I wake up to go work on time now. (: how's the weather there? Hear from u soon.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment